Re: [SLUG] Back on Linux

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 12:49:35 EST

tufer@tampabay.rr.com wrote:

> I have just completed my RH 7.1 install.... finally. Now I have another
> question. what e-mail client do you all use ? I'm running gnome and RH 7.1.

> RoadRunner seems to not like Netscape's mail client for some reason. I use the
> same settings I have on my w2k machine, but I can't get
> mail.

   I use Netscape BOTH 4.77 and 6.21 at the same time with RR and
Slackware 8.0 . I save out the reviewed messages out into pine where
they are sorted by subject and archived. BTW I have 2 user names
and 6.21 has a inbox for each. Note: you must click on the inbox
before you can down load any messages.

   73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@qsl.net SENT Time and Date are UTC
       I upgraded to LINUX, the more I use it, the more I love it.
         It doesn't do everything for you, you must program it.
          Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm