[SLUG] home network

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 09:29:16 EST

I am finally getting my home network setup and now I have to configure the
server as a DHCP server. I have a RedHat workstation and a '98 box attached
to the 'work. I have Earthlink DSL on the 98 box and will make that
available to the rest of the network.

I waas reading on DHCP and found it confusing. Does anyone have any
suggestions or sample configuration files for something like I want to do?

Unfortuantely here at work the NT is the DHCP server, or I would have this
under my belt already!!

Michael C. Rock