[SLUG] copyleft symbol?

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 04 2002 - 22:57:08 EST

Hey everyone, I participated in a survey a couple of months ago about open
source software, and there is an article on the net with some preliminary
results. http://www.bcg.com/media_center/media_press_release_subpage59.asp
There's a link close to the bottom that leads to a .pdf document that gives
more details.

While going through this I saw a copyleft symbol, which is basically the
copyright symbol backwards...how would I make such symbol? I'm thinking that
making it would be similar to how the euro symbol that was recently created
(i.e., within the last few years), and a fun sort of code/symbol for the GPL.
Just like there is a copyright symbol (a "c" within a circle), there should
also be a copyleft symbol (a backwards "c" within a circle)...

Russell Hires