[SLUG] Re: Lycoris Desktop/LX [was: Violation of the GPL?]

From: doc (e.net@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 19:27:10 EST

"Download Lycoris Desktop/LX

"Lycoris Desktop/LX is available for download at these locations.
Keep in mind that you will need a fast internet connection and a
CD burner to try Desktop/LX from this download page."

Can someone explain why one needs to put this thing on a CD?
Why may one not merely download it to a HDD and go with it?

Uh, oh. From what I read on the tutorials page Lycoris appears
unable to co-exist with Windows, true? Was hoping I might
try it on my wife's M$ box using LILO.

Sigh ... doc