Re: [SLUG] Re: Lycoris Desktop/LX [was: Violation of the GPL?]

From: doc (e.net@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 22:58:25 EST

> Go right ahead Doc .... "loss of Windows" is not, technically, a loss. :-)
> "Course ... there IS that part about "alienation of affections" to
consider.
> Bill

I am blessed with a wife who is very flexible. If I change from M$ to
Linux and provide her with reliable E-mail and Web access along with
an easy to use word processor she will be perfectly happy to learn
the few differences in operation ... but during the transition she will
not want to lose reliable access ... thus the problem if Lycoris won't
play nicely.

Just cobbled together the third desktop PC here, suppose I could
hack something together for her to start experimenting with Linux ...
now if this old mobo will behave ... maybe it is the ancient Cyrix
cpu ... hmmm.

Thanks! doc