Re: [SLUG] Lycoris

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 23:16:42 EST

Donwloaded burned and labled and in a jewel case.
ready to rock as well as Elx rc2 and mandrake 8.2 beta ....

Ready to go here.

I also just installed Libra net on my Laptop looks good but
can not get xf86config to get my xsettings fixed.

maybe tomorrow I will have that fixed.

See You all tomorrow night.
Bill Preece