Re: [SLUG] KDE vs. Gnome

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 04:01:49 EST

> Maybe I should make KDE vs. Gnome vs. other desktops a Linux.com poll.
> Not very accurate, but better than nothing, right?

   I run no `desktop' but I run kde and gnome programs with enlightenment,
which is a menu based system,. It has some little ikons next to some
program names on some of the menus. It is very controllable through
the many setup set of menus. (I am a console lover)

       73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
    100% LINUX, 100% of the time. SENT Time and Date are UTC
        Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm