[SLUG] Bah!!!! was 35 bucks now its 6!

From: Logan (logan1304@home.net)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 18:21:17 EST

Hello All,
        Barnes and Nobles in Sarasota has "Linux In A Nutshell 2nd Edition,"
and "Perl/TK" (the ostrich book) books on sale for six bucks. I paid
35 for my "Perl/Tk," book two years ago. Anyway, I just thought I would
let you know. Newbies will definitely find the "Linux In A Nutshell,"
handy.

The Logan

--
6:15pm up 10 days, 11 min, 2 users, load average: 0.03, 0.09, 0.35
G. B. Shaw to William Douglas Home: "Go on writing plays, my boy. One of