Re: [SLUG] linux kde mail clients

From: Tina Gasperson (tinahdee@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 10:12:18 EST

Have you tried Netscape Messenger? I use that for my
IMAP account and it is highly configurable. KMail's
not too bad, though - you're looking for filters,
right? I use KMail for all my POP3 accounts and though
I haven't taken time to set up the filters, it looks
like I could pretty much do whatever I want to with
that.

-Tina