[SLUG] Home stretch; 7th of a dozen questions

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 00:36:48 EST

Hello Sluggers

Awhile ago I created a user account for my wife. Finally have her
using Linux much more than Windoze, especially after installing Open
office for her. Lacking one thing for her though, ...e-mail....We
share the same e-mail address. She gets stuff, I get stuff, and we
jointly get stuff. What I am doing now is printing pertinent things
for her to her Home file. If she wants to send a message she goes
back to Windoze.

Here is what I would like to do. I an running Kmail which I like
very much and want to keep. Has nice configurable filters and sorts
out my mail for me now. I would like to install Kmail for her on her
account and let her get her personal mail and our joint mail. I would
like to continue to get my mail and our joint mail.

Are we talking about setting up fetchmail and sendmail here?
Is that a big pain? Is there a better easier way of doing what I want
to do? I am open to all suggestions.

Bob S.