Re: [SLUG] Home stretch; 7th of a dozen questions

From: Josh Tiner (josh.tiner@worldwidephp.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 17:49:53 EST

Perhaps the best way would be to use an ISP that supports IMAP email and
keep all of your e-mail there. That way you could use KMail, Evolution,
Outlook, Outlook express at your descretion and all of your e-mail would be
stored remotely on the server and stay there. Not be using this as a
platform to do a sales pitch, but if you're interested I can hook you guys
up for cheap cheap and I'll even be a sport and tell you how to set
everything up on your boxes if you have any troubles. I use the IMAP
protocol for all my email addresses with the exception of my RR account
which doesn't support it. :-)

The IMAP protocol rocks!

-Josh
josh.tiner@worldwidephp.com