Re: [SLUG] Thanks to Wayne Witt

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 00:02:19 EST

On Sat, Feb 16, 2002 at 01:58:04AM -0500, Thomas A. Ufer wrote:

> Ya had to be there ... Actually, I think the presentation will be up on
> our website. Right Paul ?

Not to my knowledge. I haven't been given anything to post, and his
presentation was in a <gulp> Microsoft presentation software package. I
would assume that at some point he would put up a page describing
everything. At least that's what I'd do. Until that happens, the best
way to find out about it is to just email him.

Paul