Re: [SLUG] Home stretch; 7th of a dozen questions

From: Josh Tiner (josh.tiner@worldwidephp.com)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 00:16:36 EST

Well, from the sound of your e-mail scenario - it sounds like IMAP would be
the best way to solve your e-mail sharing scenario between different
OSs..that way you aren't smacking your forhead saying "DOH! I shoulda
checked my mail on the other computer and now I can't access it!! WAH WAH

If you have your own domain name n' stuff talk to any hosting company
provides IMAP e-mail <worldwidephp.com...ahem ahem! yeah..their web page
sucks, but it's only because they've been working on client sites for the
past few weeks. :-)> and get hooked up that way. the alternative is to have
an e-mail account checking / sharing fiasco!

I use IMAP for all my e-mail - it's great!

sincerely,
-josh tiner
e-mail: josh.tiner@worldwidephp.com