[SLUG] ISA Ethernet troubles (again)

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 11:21:27 EST

Hello everyone,

A couple of months back I was troubling over my unknown x86 box and ethernet
card. Well, I'm still troubling. I was able to get a recent-ish kernel
(2.4.10) to recognize the ethernet card, and the isapnp tools are okay, but I
don't know how to test anything. I still get errors that say that the eth0
interface cannot be found (modprobe: Can't locate module eth0). I've got it
set up in my aliases file, and I've followed the ethernet howto (somewhat)...
I'm getting nowhere fast...

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Russell