Re: [SLUG] Re: backup of linux files

From: Andy Woeber (scoville300@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 20:06:38 EST

On Sunday 17 February 2002 02:28 pm, you wrote:
Josh:

Thanks for the tips. I will check it ou. I did find a module for linuxconf
for a small front end to amanda that can be activated in linuxconf. I will
also try loading Webmin as this seems to be a more user friendly
administrator interface. A copy of the RedHat bible sounds like a good idea.
 There is so much more to the 7.2 version that I will probably spend many
late hours learning it. I have Linux; The Complete Reference, however it
does not even touch on the subject of backing up a linux system. This seems
so basic in Windows but do not see much emphasis in linux or the RedHat
online cd docs.

Andy