Re: [SLUG] Doubles

From: joeo@cracktown.com
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 23:10:57 EST

Last time it seemed to to be related to a broken mail relay inside
tampabay.rr.com's infrastructure resending mail to some tamapabay.rr.com
mail addresses.

This looks to be affecting some (a few?) mail accounts on disparate
systems.

I'm looking through the logs on this end right now...

As before, it's be good if you take a look at the mail headers on
duplicate mail to see where the "hop" records diverge.