Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings - Palm Harbor - laziness - yup!

From: Josh Tiner (josh.tiner@worldwidephp.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 21:01:50 EST

Laziness. That's why I hate driving. I'm the most slothful SOB in tampabay
when it comes to driving.

I can't stand being behind some minivan driving jerk with canadian plates
(trying to swerve us with that american flag dangling from the window too)
going 20 in the 50 (read 80mph for all you locals :-) You know you've seen
it!! Ick...I can see the flame on me starting now...

:-)

See Ya,
-jtiner