Re: [SLUG] Suncoast LUG Meetings - Palm Harbor!?

From: Paul Braman (aeon@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 19:35:36 EST

On Fri, 22 Feb 2002, Josh Tiner wrote:

> I guess that would depend on who you are, afterall Palm Harbor and
> Dunedin are two different places. I don't go to any meetings, because
> they aren't close enough and I don't feel like dealing with US 19
> traffic. There are others who feel the same I'm sure.

Heh...I live in Palm Harbor too, and I know that you don't have to use
US19 to get to the Dunedin meeting. :) Besides, it's in the morning and
there's hardly any traffic.

I'm just very lazy, which is why I haven't been making the Dunedin
meetings. I suppose I should start going again, see all the new faces.

Paul Braman
aeon@tampabay.rr.com