Re: [SLUG] Setting up incoming email

From: Greg Schmidt (slugmail@gschmidt.net)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 19:01:28 EST

ProFTPD? Sounds like you might be using Mandrake. In which case you're
probably using postfix instead of sendmail too. If you're really using
Mandrake with the default software let me know and I'll send you my config
files and the places I looked to see what to do with them. I've got Apache,
ProFTPD, and postfix all doing what you're talking about here.

I, too, found the ProFTPD docs on the web a bit lacking. They say updating
the docs is one of their priorities. man proftpd. Also, I found some stuff
by searching their mailing list archive.

I used to use sendmail, but when I rebuilt my server with Mandrake, postfix
came with, and I found it much easier to configure.

Good luck,
Greg