Re: [SLUG] kvm switches

From: Steven Johnson (alinuxguru@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 18:20:00 EST

Now here is the provebial beaten horse. This topic seems to come up quite
often. The last time I wrote a long list of things to look for in a KVM
switches. I am not doing that again!!! So check the archives.

The bottom line is quality matters. Quality in the switch itself and the
cables you buy. In the electronics arena I have used Rose, Belkin, Cybex,
and Compaq. Cybex with good Cybex cables has always been the best for me.
   If you are going to go cheap on the switch than get good cables. Just
like kayaks, the boat is somewhat less important than the paddle, the switch
is less important than the cable.