RE: [SLUG] kvm switches

From: MRock (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 16:22:44 EST

I thank you all. AFter reading the specs I have decided to purchase the
starview sv431 4 port and I have purchased the cables that go with it. I
will let you know the results. The price varried a great deal from
distributor to dist. But I go it for 107.00 plus 10.00 for each 6' combo
cable.

Michael C. Rock