Re: [SLUG] Sun screws Open Source beta community (again)

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 10:32:39 EST

Yes, but what about Java? That's the big rose-bush in the side of many a
Linux guru: pretty to look at, but those thorns...Linux Magazine is talking
up Java as if it's the great saviour, somehow they have the idea that Linux
has a co-dependent relationship with Java. How do we walk away from that? Is
it even there to walk away from?

Russell Hires

--
Linux -- the OS for the Renaissance Man