Re: [SLUG] cd back-ups

From: Andy Woeber (scoville300@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 18:25:46 EST

I actually started the conversation because in the linux software, this
seems the area most lacking in description or development. But the meeting
helped to answer my question and I will look into the various programs
suggested. I am just getting familiar with the linux filesystem so I needed
to know what areas to backup, i.e. /home and /etc. Look forward to more
discussions on this topic.

Andy W.