[SLUG] GNU C++ references

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed Mar 06 2002 - 22:46:42 EST

Anyone know of a good reference for the C++ libraries included with g++?
Specifically, the "string" implementation that g++ uses. I've looked at
the include files, but there appears to be no other documentation for
these functions on the system. Moreover, though I have a '95 book on the
Standard C++ library, the g++ implementation differs. If no one knows
about docs specifically for the g++ implementation, then at least
something more up-to-date than the '95 edition of the library reference
I have by P. J. Plauger. Preferably something online.

Paul