Re: [SLUG] Need Job assistance

From: Mario Lombardo (mario@alienscience.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 21:33:50 EST

About the diversification thing, I've got a small IT business on the
side that I've had for a while and I'm looking to go full-time into
sales of some sort (big change from IT). The problem I'm encountering
is experience. Although, I've sold in different capacities, I've
never been titled "Salesperson" or "Account Executive." I'm still
trying.

Mario