Re: [SLUG] Job assistance

From: Daniel MacLaren (maclaren@helios.acomp.usf.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 10:48:25 EST

On Fri, 8 Mar 2002, robin wrote:

> I always thought this was a strong part of the LUG thing -- to help
> fellow members find work/help as needed, figuring that even if the jobs
> they got weren't directly Linux-related, it was good to place as many
> agents of (Linux) change in as many places as possible.

In this light, a friend has asked me if I know of anyone looking for a
networking position. It is a Microsoft shop, so if you are hungry or
desperate enough you can email me off list and I will give you her
contact information. As Robin suggested, you might help them see the error
of their ways. :)

-Daniel