[SLUG] More jobs stuff

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 12:17:31 EST

Speaking of jobs to be filled, I just received this....

----- Forwarded message from Apache <apache@stones.wcbe.org> -----

From: Apache <apache@stones.wcbe.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 19:50:09 -0500
To: webmaster@suncoastlug.org
Subject: Problems and Comments

Name: Diane Hansen-Whitman
Email: diane@multitechcorp.com

Problem or Comment:
I work for a Company in Clearwater, and we have a position to fill. A
software Technician who has the following exerience with Linux, Embedded
Linux and C++.

I was wondering if you knew of or had a listing of people with this
background that are looking for a job. If you could you pass this
information along.

We have an ad place on Career Builders, job title is \"Software Technician\".

Also, if you know of an area where I might look I would appreciated
that also.

Thanks so much for any help you may be able to give me.

Diane Hansen-Whitman
HR Manager
Multitech Corp
www.multitechcorp.com