Re: [SLUG] Command to find library path

From: Jason Copenhaver (jcopenha@typedef.org)
Date: Sun Mar 10 2002 - 18:35:17 EST

Well.. if you do a 'man ld.so' and 'man ldconfig' you'll get more info
than you ever wanted to know about runtime linking libraries =).. but.. if
you look at /etc/ld.so.conf you will see your lib directories.. also the
env variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH can be used..

--
"Without documentation you can never know what the code was meant to do,
only what it does"