Re: [SLUG] Thanks for the GUI EMAILS

From: Patrick \(at work\) (pwgrant@cssi-fl.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 13:21:32 EST

Everyone has their own success story/favorites. I remember struggling with
linux 3+ yrs ago. I came to one slug mtg in Dunedin, watched a fella
install suse in under 20 minutes on a clone box with generic parts. He has
no idea the positive impact he had on reducing my learning curve. I wish I
knew who he was, I'd buy him a pizza. Take your box (or any box if your box
is not movable) to the next mtg with a laundry list of questions/problems.
I have no doubt they will be answered.

best of luck