Re: [SLUG] Linux - Mass Storage

From: Brett Simpson (simpsonb@hillsboroughcounty.org)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 23:32:34 EST

I would imagine that the USB bus speed should be fairly quick so the only limitation is your USB drive speed itself. As for mounting it at boot I'm not sure. If the modules can be properly loaded from an initrd then I guess it's possible???? Anybody have any ideas?

Brett

>>> rhires@earthlink.net 03/12/02 23:07 PM >>>