[SLUG] Linux - Mass Storage

From: sam.maniotes@us.pwcglobal.com
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 12:33:37 EST

I was wondering if anyone would know of a way to boot Redhat Linux 7.2
from a USB disk drive off of a floppy drive.

The problem I'm having is the USB drivers aren't loaded until after the
bootstrap.

Would anyone know the steps and files needed to create a boot image to
place
on a floppy drive for me to use?

- Sam Maniotes

computer.