Re: [SLUG] Job Advertisements

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 13 2002 - 08:40:20 EST

me, too.

I think there should be more comment than this.

There should be a digest version of the job listings. It should come about
once a week to the regular slug list, to ensure wide viewership without
spamming the list. The reply headers in such a message should not default to
slug@nks...To create the digest, just have the (offenders...ahem ;-) people
wanting to post jobs send to another email address, again, to avoid spamming
the list.

There you go. My $.02...

Russell