[SLUG] FW: computer equipment needs a home

From: David Walter (booska@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Mar 18 2002 - 20:09:35 EST

Everyone:

I'm doing some spring cleaning. I've got old computer equipment which I need
to get rid of, some for FREE, some for pocket change. If any of you are
interested in the stuff below, please feel free to email me.

NEC versa laptop, 120Mhz, 1Ghz HD?. Works but needs CMOS battery FREE
ISA Video card, 1Mb FREE
Serial port card, ISA (adds an extra COM port to the system) FREE
Misc. ISA Ethernet card. FREE
Iwill Advansys PCI SCSI card (narrow) FREE
3COM Etherlink III 10Mb ISA Ethernet card FREE
UV tinted glass for 15 in monitor FREE
30 pin RAM memory. Lots of it. Various sizes. for Sparc and Macintosh
systems. FREE
Macintosh Quadra 610 with 14 in. monitor. On-board Ethernet,
        keyboard, mouse, etc. Complete system. Your next NetBSD server? $20
Sun Microsystems IPX workstation. 16Mb Ram, 420HD,
        Running SunOS. Works but you supply keyboard, mouse, and monitor. $10
Sun Microsystems IPX workstation. 64Mb Ram, 1Ghz HD, keyboard, mouse.
        Running NetBSD like a champ! No monitor $20

Sun Microsystems Sparc 5 Workstation. Running Solaris 8. 2Gb HD(s)
        Including original Solaris 8 boxed software with all manuals. Sweet
system.! $50
Sun external CDROM drive for any of the machines above. with SCSI cable.
$20
Sun external SCSI tape drive with 20 backup tapes $20

Power Macintosh 8500/150. 150Mhz, 3.6Gb HD, 128 Ram,
        onboard Ethernet, Keyboard, mouse, etc. Running MacOS 9.1, but
        would make a nice Yellow Dog Linux workstation. $60

100Mb Iomega external SCSI drive with two disks $20
Sun Microsystems 17 in. monitor ASK

I need to get rid of everything, so its all O.B.O (or best offer). For the
Sun systems, you can purchase a PC monitor connector at
http://www.memoryx.net/ You can also ge keyboards, mice, and memory for Sun
systems.

I don't want to ship this stuff, so please come and pick it up. I'm in St.
Pete.

Thanks.

booska@tampabay.rr.com