Re: [SLUG] thumbnails

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Tue Mar 19 2002 - 08:09:07 EST

well, I don't think he was looking for something to make a photo gallery
web page, but in case that was the desired result, here's a perl script
that I haven't tried, but from what I've read basically automates the
whole thing for you.

http://www.fuzzymonkey.org/perl/

It's called myphotogallery, and here's a page that uses it
 http://www.ao7.net/cgi-bin/photo/index.cgi

scott