[SLUG] Help with NT drivers for a Sony FX3

From: rsouto@juno.com
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 09:30:35 EST

Hello funseekers:

Please, I need to ask for a favor.

At my place of work, we make software that is specifically designed for the NT platform (don’t ask why, it’s a long boring story).

The IS Department has purchased SONY (no baloney) FX laptops for the Support Department.
They can install a dual boot system; and our software; however they do not have any driver(s) that will work with the NT OS AND the internal modem.

Therefore they have asked us to search for the driver(s).

SONY DOES NOT SUPPORT NT OS (I’m shocked!).
We have tried a lot of places in the net, no luck.

Please if anyone out there can help me it will make me look pretty good, specially since I have told them 1M times go LINUX! Not MS.

Any help will be welcomed.

TIA
Ramiro Souto

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!