[SLUG] Compaq not so organized.

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 02:28:26 EST

Hello Folks,
As some of you remember back two months was offering a self teaching
packages for Compaq Proliant Linux Certification.

Well first of all let me just tell you that they are totally unorganized.

I ordered the courses 2805 and 800 they both got a confirmation that they
were on their way.
well when I ordered these they were not at the time back ordered. Then a
month went by I checked into the status
then they say OH it was Back Ordered? Funny according to my confirmation it
was not!

Next 3 weeks later I get a it will be there in 10 days the ordered was again
back ordered? Now then
A month later I get the same it is on it's way letter.

Well Diana also ordered the same packages they tell here a few days ago when
she called them that they condensed the
packages together but they are not sending any books that was part of this
package just CD's.

Well this makes the item practically useless. Next the tracking and order
numbers they gave us to track with Fed Ex and also
on the Compaq web site are absolutely bogus. They are not properly given on
any of the six confirmation e-mails.

Granted these are free but for one They should send what they promised when
the promised and give you the
proper tracking numbers. If not then do not offer the D@MN thing!

How hard is it to give proper information after 6 times? Also keep a
Promise. They are not saying in the e-mails btw you will not
get this in addition we are a little behind {YEAH 2 months!} and you have
to call them to find this out and they still can not give you
a straight and truthful answer. Talk about unprofessional.

This tells you about the company in my book.