Re: [SLUG] Compaq not so organized.

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 23:45:53 EST

On Friday 22 March 2002 02:28, you wrote:
 I recieved the 2800 package---all 10 pounds worth and a
note the other was on back order and will be shipped
shortly---that was like a week ago. So I figure they are
doing ok---at least so far already recieved the
PROLIANT/LINUX INTEG Including redhat 7.1-------not pro or
con for compaq just saying they delivered so far

tem Revision: none
Quantity Ordered: 1
Quantity Approved: 1
Quantity Allocated: 0
Quantity Back Ordered: 1
======================
Item Number: 800
Item Revision: none
Quantity Ordered: 1
Quantity Approved: 1
Quantity Allocated: 0
Quantity Back Ordered: 1

                              AJ

 Hello Folks,

--

No trees were cut down for the making of this mail. Many millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced