Re: [SLUG] System can't find SCSI CD for source media

From: Scott Piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 17:19:10 EST

I would say that you need a boot disk for a scsi CD drive, and then once
you have the system installed, then handle getting raid going by
compiling a new kernel. Either that or get an ide CD drive, do a net
install, copy files and install from the hard drive or an alternate,
temporary hard drive, or get a boot disk with support for scsi and
megaraid. I don't know if any or all of them would work.

    scott