Re: [SLUG] Job Hunting

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 23:34:23 EST

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 11:33:02AM -0500, Jason Copenhaver wrote:

> Well.. I haven't seen a slug-job list start up yet.. and no
> www.suncoastlug.com/jobs board yet so I'll just post my availability here.

Sorry about this. I had intended to put the jobs page up last weekend,
but...

1) My daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter came into town from
Atlanta, and I got sidetracked.

2) I'm in the middle of a programming project, trying to get to version
0.1 of something. Lots of debugging.

3) I spent half the weekend in Lakeland with all the relatives on my
wife's side.

These excuses are free. Others are available on request, but will be
charged at the rates detailed on my price list.

I'll try harder this weekend. No, really. ;-}

Paul