[SLUG] Job Hunting

From: Jason Copenhaver (jcopenha@typedef.org)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 11:33:02 EST

Well.. I haven't seen a slug-job list start up yet.. and no
www.suncoastlug.com/jobs board yet so I'll just post my availability here.

I'm looking for any companys in the tampa bay/bradenton/sarasota area that
are in need of an embedded linux developer. I have no experience doing
embedded linux.. so it would need to be an entry level type opening. I do
have 3 years of professional development experience though (VC++) .. I
have my BSc in Computer Science and am a quick learner.. You can find out
more about me at www.typedef.org/jcopenha and my resume is at
www.typedef.org/jcopenha/jasonresume.html .. Please don't let the fact
that I don't have professional linux experience dissuade you from at least
talking to me.. I am a very competent developer.. and am very eager to
learn embedded systems..

Thanks,
        Jason Copenhaver