Re: [SLUG] Revolution OS

From: A2L1 (A2L1@gte.net)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 01:00:52 EST

 I watched it today also---verizon cable was a very good
and informative movie/documentary---- liked it very much
and recommend watching---a little dated but actually
very,very good
                                  A J

--

No trees were cut down for the making of this mail. Many millions of electrons, however, were terribly inconvenienced