Re: [SLUG] .bashrc settings

From: Mike Manchester (mchester@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Apr 01 2002 - 17:31:33 EST

Mario:
Does the user have read access for the .bashrc file? Also you can set an
alias from the command by doing alias = 'rm ' or what ever the above
alias will remove the prompt to erase each file. You will also want to
add it to the .bash_profile which is read each time the user logs on and
the .bashrc is read each time a new shell is started. You can also export
the alias to make it global.
Mike M