Re: [SLUG] no more windows

From: Ronald KA4INM Youvan (ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Apr 08 2002 - 19:40:22 EDT

Seth Hollen wrote:

> Just a little announcement that as of this AM I no longer have any
> windows OS on my main box. It Redhat 7.3 beta, I hadn booted over to
> windows 2k in such a long time I felt I could make better use of those
> 10 gigs.
> I feel cleaner somehow...;)

  I don't recommend LINUX to anyone, I just talk it up all of the time,

I have been 100% LINUX since June 1997, all Slackware, it just gets better
as I learn more and down load more and better (latest) versions of good programs,
such as mc, pan, ImageMagick, compu-pic, sound studio, sweep, ethernet monitor,
much more. (including madplay a great improvement over mpg123, madplay does a
great .mp3 to .wav conversion!)

  I never could get winblows 3.1 or 3.11 to work properly, so I left M$,

 I LOVE LINUX.

(buy lots of books applicable to your distribution to learn faster, learn bash programming the
power is there!)

       73 (= Best Regards) de: Ron ka4inm@tampabay.rr.com
    100% LINUX, 100% of the time. SENT Time and Date are UTC
        Visit my HAM Web SITE at: http://www.qsl.net/ka4inm