Re: [SLUG] HELP!!! route command failure

From: Glen (gurensan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 09 2002 - 12:05:18 EDT

Thanks everyone for your help.

I found the problem. It wasn't in the routing table.

You'll never guess - the NIC had been bumped out of its slot because I didn't
know there was no screw. The kernel would talk to it just fine, but on
checking the syslog, there were a *lot* of lost interrupts. I checked it,
reseated it, and rebooted. I reentered the default route, and everything was
back up and running.

Now lets see what kind of uptime I can get ;)

        Glen