Re: [SLUG] Sendmail security or bust?

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 12:22:02 EDT

I would not pay 2 cents for the new Novell Groupwise.
Novell keeps going up in resources and the MAPI
is still non standard.

Also Groupwise is a major resource hog.
I would use Linux's equivilent of Exchange.
You will be hapier in the end and 95 98 2000 Me or xp Outlook users would
think that they are talking
natively to a Exchange server.

Though I can not remember the name of this product it is far cheaper and
more reliable and easier on resources.

As for price Novell has always be very expensive!
Good Luck
B.Preece