RE: [SLUG] computer building kits?

From: William R Coulter (wreedc@mindspring.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 21:17:53 EDT

Here is a local place that you can buy kits or just buy all the parts and
you will get everything in boxes. I think you can ask them to give you the
kits in boxes and not assembled.

www.tcwo.com

The best part is that you call the order in and you go down and pick it up.

Craig Zeigler has the right idea. I've done what you are planning to do
before. Must talk to parents about how much you can spend for PC and how
much you are going to be paid as well.

William