RE: [SLUG] Apologizes

From: diego henao (dhenao@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 19:32:45 EST

First, I am not making any copies of this software. I just know where
you can find it. I don't really care if it is legal or not. I just know
this person needs the software. If he is asking about that is because he
needs it. I am giving a solution. My question to you Sir is why are you
using linux?. As a matter of fact, Why did you start using linux?.

That's all. Bye