RE: [SLUG] Best place to buy motherboards?

From: diego henao (dhenao@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 19:36:54 EST

I usually buy parts in Benjamin with Hillsbourgh. I don't remember the
name. You just need to go on Hillsbourg and then make a right on
Benjamin. I think you have to go almost 1/2 mile. And then turn left. It
is the second entrance that you can turn left. It is really cheap. It is
a wholesale. I will tell you the name but my sister has the bad habit to
throw everything to the garbage.

Diego