RE: [SLUG] Best place to buy motherboards?

From: Todd Robinson (mtrob@penguix.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 22:50:21 EDT

I use a wholesaler on Benjamin, MB's Computer Warehouse. They only sell
to dealers with tax certificates though. My retail is %10 over their
price + sales tax. That covers my time doing the paper work for the
state each month... If you want, send me your fax # off list and I can
fax you their price sheet.

Todd Robinson
mtrob@penguix.com