RE: [SLUG] Sarasota meetings

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Wed Apr 17 2002 - 11:12:39 EDT

Let me thank Robin for offering to hold the next meetings at his place. I
understand it is in Bradenton. I live in Venice and for me that is a bit of
a drive. What if more than 8 people show up for the meeting and from
experience, even for the first meetings which I hosted, we had more than 8
people and sometimes over a dozen.

The site at Wood Street was chosen because of its central location for all
concerned. If robin would consent to being the moderator, I will help where
needed. I would prefer the Sarasota location because I think it is more
central to all concerned.

It looks like my schedule through May allows me to be in town on the 4th
tuesday of each month. But as always that is subject to change and
sometimes quickly.

What ever the group chooses is fine with me as long as the meetings are
accessible for everyone. Maybe we should ask where everyone lives and make
a decision based on that.

Michael C. Rock